Located off 334, West of downtown Zionsville, Stonegate offers a traditional neighborhood that hearkens back to an early time and recreates a hometown feeling.
- Neighborhood Elementary School (Public K-4)
- Adjoining Middle School (Public 5-8)
- Over 70 acres of parks, open spaces and preserves
- Community Meeting House, pool, exercise facility and gym
- Neighborhood shopping in the "Village Square"
- Recreational playing fields and amphitheatre
- Professional office space with walking distance
- Inter-connected, tree-lined streets
- Beautifully designed cottage style and traditional homes
- Community garden club
- Town homes and live work lofts
Visit their website at http://www.stonegatezionsville.com.