Bidding on a Home: Ask a REALTOR®

Bidding on a Home: Ask a REALTOR®

I have been honored to participate in www.Realtor.com's forum, Ask a Realtor. Each week a question is sent out to a number of Realtors. We respond, and Realtor. com chooses what they feel is the best answer. This week, my answer is featured to the query, “If someone else has put a bid in on a house and I also want to bid, can I find out the amount of their bid or get proof that there actually is a another bid?”

Click on the link above to see my answer.

You can always ask me a question here. I will get an answer for you, I promise!

Posted using ShareThis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!

High Energy Costs? Trouble with Pests or Rodents? Here is one possible solution