HGTV's What's My Style

'CoverCover of Kitchens

Have you visited HGTV's wonderful website? There is a feature where you can determine your design style. It is simple, and it is fun! You will be asked to choose from a series of photos--of bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and favorite places. A plethora of choices--sometimes it was hard to select just one.

My results? I lean towards Romantic Style. Here is the description:
Your style is Romantic
Elegant yet relaxing. Luxurious fabrics, soft colors, fresh florals. Appeals to all the senses and sets a warm mood. My home has Romantic style.

I think that is largely true. Take the test and come back here to comment. I would love to hear the designs that others favor.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!

High Energy Costs? Trouble with Pests or Rodents? Here is one possible solution