Intro to Twitter and Social Networking

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

http://www.fctucker.com/intranet/tu/video

I was recently interviewed about Twitter and my involvement in Social Networking. In this short interview, I share how twitter has made a difference in my business as well as enriching my personal life. Also, I provide other ways social media has allowed me to broaden my network.

The response so far from the interview has been gratifying. Colleagues are excited by the possibilities and are feeling empowered to take the first steps. It is a privilege to help others grow.

Share your thoughts too!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!