The following questions from a recent issue of Realtor magazine could help you decide whether you're ready for a home that's larger or in a more desirable location If you answer yes to most of the questions it's a sign that you may be ready to move.
1) Have you built substantial equity in your home?
2) Has your income or financial situation improved?
3) Have you outgrown your neighborhood?
4) Are there why reasons you can't remodel or add on?
5) Are you comfortable moving in the current housing market?
6) Are interest rates attractive?
Please call me at 844-4646 if you're thinking about moving up. I'll be glad to discuss potential new homes and share ways I can market your existing home.