"Underwater" Mortgage solutions

SmartMoney.com recently ran an article regarding homeowners with "underwater" mortgages, or mortgages where they owe more than their home is currently worth. The article explained exactly what an "underwater mortgage" is and how some homeowners can remedy the problem.

To read the article, visit http://www.smartmoney.com/consumer/index.cfm?story=20080110.

If you have questions about your mortgage or are worried you might be "underwater" please contact me and I can help you find a reputable mortgage lender to answer your questions.

Comments

  1. Underwater mortgages are tough; the home owner may have a hard time. Often the best solution is to sell the house and go for another. But for me, it was not the case, since when I had my house in Alberta, best mortgage solutions are given to me so I can easily handle the rate.

    Right now, there hasn't been any problems in my Alberta home. Loans are pretty smooth and I can handle that easily, which makes me live in perfect harmony.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!

High Energy Costs? Trouble with Pests or Rodents? Here is one possible solution