- Walkable communities with narrow streets
- Homes built on smaller lots
- Mixed use of land that includes residential, retail and office spaces
- Homes with garages in the back and porches in the front
- Interconnecting streets rather than cul-de-sacs
- A town center or square, community parks and shared green space
Some examples here in central Indiana include The Villages of West Clay, Centennial in Westfield and the planned development Saxony in Noblesville and Fishers. I currently have a listing in Centennial; check it out at www.homesinindy.com/hometour.
The address is 15329 Smithfield, Westfield
For more information on the following communities, visit the websites below. If you are interested in seeing my home in Centennial or any other home in one of these communities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Village of West Clay--http://www.villageofwestclay.com/