A Little Closer to Home--Noblesville Restaurants


There are many reasons that I love small towns. One of those reasons is the small town, mom-and-pop, locally-owned restaurants and cafes. Growing up in a small town in Northwest Ohio, my family and I would frequent a locally-owned restaurant. It was a hole-in-the-wall type of place with the best food and the greatest atmosphere; you were almost guaranteed to run into someone you knew each time you went in there.

I've started to explore some of Noblesville's local restaurants. One of my favorites is Eddie's Corner Cafe. They have the best chicken salad sandwich around and extremely friendly service. All of the menu items are reasonably priced and include sandwiches, wraps, salads and soups.

Recently, my husband and I took my parents to Jim Dandy's Family Restaurant for breakfast. Again, the service was great with friendly servers. It definitely had a small town feel because there were many tables conversing with one another. The breakfast buffet was delicious and well-priced.

These are only two of many locally-owned restaurants in Noblesville. I can't wait to try the others and I'll be sure to report back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!

High Energy Costs? Trouble with Pests or Rodents? Here is one possible solution