A Little Closer to Home--Zionsville




Hi,
I trust your New Year is off to a great start. One of my resolutions is to make this blog even more relevant to my readers. One way I want to do that is to share more local information that may not be readily available to everyone.

This post will highlight Zionsville, Indiana, a charming colonial village just west of Carmel and northwest of Indianapolis. Zionsville features a brick Main Street filled with antique shops, restaurants, both ladies and men's clothiers, gift stores, a wide variety of bridal salons and wedding planners, and even an antique Toy Museum--opening in 2007. The charm of Zionsville extends to the surrounding homes in an area called The Village. This inviting area is highlighted by homes built in the late 1800's and early 1900's with architectural styles such as Victorian, Italianate, Federal, Colonial, Greek Revival. Perhaps the most endearing part of Zionsville, however, is the people themselves. People truly care about their community, their schools, their children, and one another. It is a town that is close to the big city amenities but at the same time feels set apart. As a resident of Zionsville, I feel protected and yet part of a true community. Visiting the post office or grocery store I always see people that I know. Neighbors watch out for neighbors. It is a wonderful place to belong.

For more information on Zionsville, visit my website at www.ZionsvilleIN.us. If there is anything that you would like to know that is not provided there, send me a quick email. I will be happy to fill in the blanks for you!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!