Fun Stuff to do in an Elevator
Things to Do in an Elevator
1) Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2) Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3) Bring a chair along.
4) Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
5) On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
6) Do Tai Chi exercises.
7) Meow occasionally.
8) Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
9) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
10) Lean against the button panel.
11) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
12) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
13) Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other people "through" it.
14) Start a sing-along.
15) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
16) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator.
17) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
18) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
19) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
20) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
21) Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
22) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
23) Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Draw a little square on the floor and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
26) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up all of you just shut UP!"
27) On a long ride, sway from side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator
28) Play the harmonica
29) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope
30) Sell Girl Scout cookies.
32) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: I've got new socks on!
33) Keep bumping into the "Door Open" button when the doors begin to close.
34) When a person tries to push a button, smack their hand giving them an angry look, and press it for them.
35) Unsuccessfully keep tying your shoelaces and bump yourself into people as much as you can.
36) (If elevator is equipped with music) Start silently humming the song, then gradually break into a Broadway show.
37) Press all buttons before leaving the elevator.
38) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
39) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
40) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
41) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
42) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
43) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
44) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
45) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
46) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
47) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
48) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
49) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they'll open again!"
50) Swat at flies that don't exist.
51) Tell people that you can see their aura.
52) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.