Thursday, December 14, 2006
A fan of Christmas?? For a little holiday fun, take our Christmas quiz and see how knowlegdable you are in all things Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!
1. Why is Father Christmas portrayed as wearing red and white?
a). An early Coca Cola advertisment showed him in these colors.
b). To represent the white snow and the red berries.
c). So children can see him as he flies through the sky
2. What happened to Christmas in 1647?
a). It was cancelled to due a lack of interest
b). It was made illegal
c). It became a public holiday
3. Where did Rudolph come from?
a). He was created in 1939 by an employee of a Chicago based group of department stores as a promotional gimmick
b). Henry VII's Court Jester introduced him into Christmas folklore
c). A very drunk Christmas reveler rolled into a publishing house dressed as a deer--the rest is history!
4. What were Frosty's last words?
b). "I'm melting"
c). "I'll be back again someday"
5. What is Charlie Brown's complaint about Christmas?
a). The tree was too small
b). There are not enough presents underneath it
c). It is too commercialized
6. On what street did a Santa Claus miralce occur?
7. Counting Ruldolph, how many reindeer are there?
8. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?
a). Home Along
b). Charlie Brown Christmas
c). It's a Wonderful Life
9. How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in "The Night Before Christmas"?
What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas?
10. 6 Geese a-laying