Help! My Roof is Leaking!!


Did you know that your Realtor can be an excellent source of help when you need a referral to a good, no -- great contractor? Even if you bought or sold a home years ago, most Realtors are happy to lend a hand.

I appreciate the opportunity to continue assisting my clients in any way I can. Because I am involved with so many inspections and the resulting repairs, I have picked up some valuable information along the way, particularly the best contractors to call for help.

Radon, broken thermal pane seals, defective LP siding are some of the concerns we have recently had to address.

Keep your Realtor in mind, when you don't know whom to call!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Abbreviations and Acronyms

Bring Some Light to Your World--Exciting Lamp Giveaway!

High Energy Costs? Trouble with Pests or Rodents? Here is one possible solution